Welcome to LSU Denver!
LSU’s favorite gathering at a Mile High!
2016 SEC Football Kick-off Picnic
Make sure to clear your calendar for Saturday, August 27th, because it’s time yet again to say the ultimate goodbye to summer and hello to football season, SEC style! Last year was the biggest SEC Picnic ever, with more than 1,000 SEC fans in attendance.
Saturday, August 27th, Noon – 3PM
Stoney’s Bar & Grill
1111 Lincoln St. Denver, CO
Food and Drink
In keeping with tradition, we’ll be serving up a full buffet of delicious house-made BBQ and Southern-style sides, and a soft drink. (Stoney’s is also able to fully accommodate any special dietary restrictions you may have, including vegetarian/vegan, gluten-free, etc. Just let us know!)
If you’re of legal drinking age, representatives from New Belgium, Budweiser, and Coors will be on-site and pouring complimentary beer while supplies last.
In addition to the complimentary beer, there will be a full bar with awesome drink specials coming your way courtesy of some sponsors still to be named.
Other Great Things Happening
– Dance it out to our live zydeco band!
– For the kids and goofy adults–we’ll have two face-painters on site to cover your face with the LSU logo!
– Take your personalized picture in front of an LSU landmark at Stoney’s green-screen photo booth!
– Compete against other SEC schools in organized cornhole and flipcup touraments!
– Grab yourself a free Red Bull from the Red Bull Mobile DJ Truck!
– Enjoy free skeeball, pool, and arcade games, complements of Stoney’s!
– Hang out outdoors on the Stoney’s patio, or chill out inside with Real Air Conditioning!
– Meet someone new!
Ticket Purchase Details:
Tickets are just $20 per adult, $7 for kids 7 to 12 years old. 6 and under are free!
A limited number of tickets will be available at the door. If you are planning on attending and missed out on buying ahead of time, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the amount of tickets you would like and we will hold those for you the day of.
We look forward to seeing you there! GEAUX TIGERS!